• Deals with the multi-disciplinary coordination of packages for upstream process systems (Gas Dehydration Units, Gas Sweetening, Oil & Gas Separators, Oil desalting, produced water treatment, chemical injection, Oil stabilization, LNG processes).
• Prepares technical specifications, inspection, test requirements and material requisitions.
• Elaborates equipment package documentation, information, communications, data sheets, engineering specifications, in conformity to all Codes and Company specifications.
• Carries-out technical evaluation of vendor quotations, including preparation of technical bid comparisons.
• Gives technical support for negotiations with packages vendors.
• Interacts autonomously with international clients and vendors.
• Assists the preparation of project plans, schedules, labour budgets, package cost estimation and status reports.
• Reviews and checks related detail design engineering documents.
• Relevant experience as package or mechanical engineer in upstream O&G industry.
• Proficiency in English.