To prepare and deliver technical documents related to rotating equipment in order to maximise the effectiveness of mechanical equipment and the efficiency of design of the items engineered by the Company.
• Prepares rotating equipment (such as centrifugal, reciprocating pumps, gas compressors, gas turbines) datasheets and material requisition for quotation.
• Cross checks equipment technical data with process discipline documents (H&MB, P&ID etc).
• Partners with the engineers of the other disciplines to develop the design of the equipment.
• Reviews vendor bids (Technical description, Datasheet, Performance curves, General Arrangement drawing, Loads on Foundation) and prepares technical bid evaluations.
• Participates in HAZOP/SIL studies (if necessary).
• Interacts autonomously with international clients and vendors.
• Assists and coaches less-experienced mechanical engineers.
• Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Relevant experience as mechanical engineer in upstream O&G industry.
• Deep knowledge of upstream process systems and associated rotating equipment, in particular oil separation and stabilization, produced water treatment, gas compression, gas sweetening, sulfur recovery, LNG processes.
• Ability to select rotating equipment, materials and auxiliary systems type in accordance with process conditions, Client Specifications and International Codes requirements.
• Proficiency in English.