• Manages technical resources assigned to jobs/activities.
• Being the technical reference of the project, supporting the project manager/proposal manager.
• Monitors compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications. • Develops relationships with customers, end users and other relevant stakeholders. • Deals with engineering budget hours and on-time delivery control. • Develops project plans including engineering design/procurement, vendor mobilisation, offshore construction and commissioning. • Manages the interface and communication processes between parties on all project technical activities.
• Overviews on timely and correct production of engineering deliverables, according to project schedules, and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Schedules, organises and overviews on correct and timely execution of design reviews.
• Ensures changes to technical specifications are risk assessed, managed and appropriately captured in engineering and related documentation.
• Monitors work progress in order to identify risks and pain points, to troubleshoot resolutions and bring forward suggestions for improvements.
• Reviews work schedules/plans, identifies opportunities to improve performance, reduce costs, maximize use of resources, etc.
• Checks the material requisitions and technical specifications.
• Provides the necessary support to the project controller, the cost controller and contract administrator.
• Master’s degree in Engineering or Science-based matters. • Relevant experience as project engineer in upstream O&G business.
• Experience in preparing engineering documents, for FEED and feasibility studies.
• Experience in using engineering document management systems. • Proficiency in English.