• Degree in Chemical Engineering (or Mechanical Engineering).
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience as process engineer in upstream O&G sector, in particular deep knowledge of upstream process systems including a selection from the following: oil separation and stabilization, produced water treatment, gas compression, gas sweetening, sulfur recovery, LNG processes.
• Ability to interact autonomously with international clients and vendors.
• Ability to select and develop process control schemes.
• Experience in using Hysys; the knowledge of others process simulators softwares would be an advantage.
• Familiarity with sizing and selection of heat exchangers; the ability to use industry standard sizing software would be an advantage.
• Familiarity with the organization of basic and detailed (process) engineering design activities. Knowledge of intelligent P&ID software would be an advantage.
• Proficiency in English.
• Strong interpersonal and time-management skills, ability to assist/coach less-experienced process engineers.
Competitive base salary and attractive compensation programs.