Senior Process Engineer
- Develop Concept selection studies for upstream oil and gas processes relative to the topsides.
- Create FEED Process design for selected systems, including process simulations, process control schemes and equipment type selection.
- Perform process calculations for sizing of equipment (such as vessels/columns, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers).
- Prepare process design documentation (such as H&MB, PFD, P&ID, C&E charts, design philosophies, equipment datasheets).
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (or Mechanical Engineering).
- Previous experience as process engineer in upstream O&G sector, (e.g.oil separation and stabilization, produced water treatment, gas compression, gas sweetening, sulfur recovery, LNG processes)
- Ability to interact autonomously with international clients and vendors.
- Ability to select and develop process control schemes.
- Experience in using Hysys; the knowledge of others process simulators softwares would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with sizing and selection of heat exchangers; the ability to use industry standard sizing software would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the organization of basic and detailed (process) engineering design activities.
- Knowledge of intelligent P&ID software would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
The position will report to Head of Process Department.
Ravenna, Italy. Travel and work in world-wide locations can be occasionally required.
Competitive base salary and attractive compensation programs.