Nowadays, CMIT personnel can proudly claim the design of:
- More than 100 gas conditioning trains
- Gas conditioning units in operation in every continent at every latitude
- Process unit conditioning several tenth of Billions of SCFD
- The highest dehydration operating pressure in the world (Ciudad de Vitoria – Offshore Brazil)
- The largest gas conditioning plant in the world (3.2 billion of SCFD)
- The first gas sweetening and sulphur removal plant on FPSO
Since the beginning of its history, CMIT has dealt with gas conditioning, having at disposal the know-how and the experience acquired while working for almost 20 years in a world leading process company.
Thus, any kind of gas conditioning and removal of contaminants is available at CMIT with our own technologies or through partnerships with recognized leading companies.